An Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in Ealing, West London are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher to commence from Feb Half term 2020. The school is based in the affluent area of West London, in the Inner London Borough of Ealing. Based in a suburban area of West London, this Ofsted rated 'Good ' primary school holds a fantastic team teaching ethos.
This long-standing Headteacher of this fantastic school is committed to making a crucial contribution to children's development and learning. Through from the Nursery to Key Stage Two, the classes provide a rich variety of opportunities and experiences that are appropriate to the needs of the children. The Head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well class. There are excellent facilities and resources in the indoor and outdoor environments. Class sizes are kept small to ensure that there is adequate time for quality teaching and learning to take place.
This 2 form entry Primary school offers a supportive staff team.
The Head is looking for a teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
- Be keen to develop their own practice and try out new initiatives
- Be an inspirational practitioner who motivates all children to do their very best
- Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential
The school can offer: * A warm and welcoming school and parish community * Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn * A highly motivated and supportive staff team * Support for your own professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
If this sounds like this is the role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing imminently, so do not delay!