I am currently working with an Ofsted rated "Good" Primary school based in the Inner London in their search for a Year 6 teacher to join them from September 2019. The school is based in a great location being only 10 minutes from Central London. The salary for this position will be Inner London Weighting MPS. English and Maths are particularly strong curricular areas at the school where they students exceed expectations, their recent OFSTED report even compliments this stating "Pupils at all stages achieve well, particularly in writing and mathematics. Improvements to the teaching of reading are beginning to have an impact on pupils' progress."
The Senior Leadership Team have been commended in their Oftsed report that they "Senior and middle leaders are knowledgeable and motivated. They are a dedicated team, highly committed to ensuring that pupils are well cared for and achieve well." This is a very forward thinking Headteacher who is seeking a very dynamic and inspirational class teacher to ensure this small class of 26 students get the best possible grades in their SATS.
To be considered for this role, you will require the following:
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent.
- A valid DBS on the update service (or be willing to obtain one)
- Previous teaching experience (applications from strong NQTs will also be considered)
- Two Supporting teaching references from two previous employers
In return, Reeson Education can offer you:
- Competitive and fair weekly pay/permanent contract is also available.
- Trustworthy consultants who have your best interest at heart
- Fast and efficient clearing procedures
If you are keen on this role and would like to find out more information, please either apply or get in contact with Bonnie from REESON ASAP. If your application is successful, I will be in contact with you within a week.
All candidates will be subject to Reeson Education's Terms & Conditions and safeguarding checks.