* Year 6 Teacher *
* London Borough of Newham *
* January 2019 *
* Full time, Permanent position *
The Deputy Head teacher of a highly regarded, friendly primary school is currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team following the Christmas break. Opportunities to join this team are very rare due to the low staff turnover and as such is very exciting opportunity.
What the school can offer the successful Year 6 Teacher:
- Generous inner London weighted salary (MPS/UPS) - Direct contact
- Very supportive team with renowned NQT Support
- Excellent CPD opportunities - TLR available
- Friendly and hard working environment
- Excellent transport links
The school has recently undergone extensive refreshment and as such they boast state of the art facilities both inside and out. Situated within the Inner London borough of Newham there are a range of transport links within walking distance making the school easily accessible for teachers based in Newham, and the surrounding boroughs.
Being part of a greater federation the staff within the schools benefit from impressive CPD opportunities, in addition the federation usually recruit from within making for excellent career progression in the future. TLR is available for experienced Teachers.
What the school is looking for in a Year 6 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Newly qualified Teachers welcome to apply
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this Year 6 Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Peter from REESON Education a call on 02038410777 for more information.