Year 6 Teacher ( KS2 )
Inner London borough of Newham
Full time position
January 2020 start date
The supportive Headteacher of a large, highly regarded primary school based in Newham is currently looking for a Year 6 Teacher to join their team starting in January.
What the school can offer the successful Year 6 Teacher:
- Generous Inner London weighted salary (MPS/UPS)
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- TLR's available for experienced Teachers
- Friendly and hard-working environment
- Excellent transport links & car park
The school: With an established history this four form entry primary school has built up a strong reputation across London, there is a wonderful sense of community surrounding the school with strong and long lasting relationships being formed between teachers, students and parents alike.
What the school is looking for in a Year 6 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher status
- A valid DBS, or willing to have one put in process
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
Application: If you would like to be considered for this Year 6 Teacher position then please send tough and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Peter from REESON Education a call on 02038410777.