Reeson Education are currently recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher to cover a Maternity that starts in January 2020. The school is a lovely 2 form entry school that has been rated 'Good' by OFSTED and is situated in a central area within easy reach of public transport. The School is a Jewish faith school and has excellent behaviour as well as strong values running throughout the school and whilst being of Jewish faith is not a requirement you are required to be respectful of their values. The role is to cover a Maternity and is due to commence in January running until the end of the academic year and potentially longer.
About the Role
- Year 6 class teacher
- Full class responsibility
- Maternity contract till the end of the academic year.
- £140 - £190 per day
About the School
- 2 form entry faith school
- 'Good' OFSTED report
- Staff are fun and friendly
- Extra PPA time
- Based in Brent within easy reach of public transport.
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please send through an updated CV for an immediate interview.