REESON Education is currently seeking a Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a primary school situated in Greenwich, south east London. The position is to start on 20th April 2020 and there will ideally be a handover the week bore the April school holidays. The role will be contracted on a long-term supply basis initially.
The Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role:
- Teaching Year 6
- Supportive teaching team and SLT
- Happy children that enjoy attending school
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate up to £190 per day
What you'll need to apply for the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role?
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position will happen as and when suitable applications are received. Please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.