Job Type: Teaching Assistant Year 6
Job Title: TA - LSA
Hours: Full time
A thriving and diverse school located Tottenham, Haringey are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic learning support assistant to work with a pupil with Year 6 class. This is a lovely two form entry primary school situated in a sought after area in Haringey, accessible from most areas of London.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in Year 6 and take small interventions. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
* A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
* Intervention experience
* Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
* Patience and a good sense of humour
* Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
* Good OFSTED
* Consistently high standards
* Eager children who are keen to learn
* Enthusiastic and talented staff
* Supportive governors and parents
* A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson education today.