Year One Teacher
The Senior Leadership Team of this outstanding school in West London wish to appoint an enthusiastic Year One teacher to join a thriving school community. They are a two form entry school in the heart of West London with supportive, friendly staff and really fantastic children.
They are looking for a Year One Teacher who is able to start in January 2020 and work within a well-established and supportive team.
This position is for two terms in the first instance but suitable candidates would be considered for a permanent position.
The successful Year One Teacher will be:
- have QTS or be an NQT
- creative and imaginative
- pastoral and caring
- committed to own professional development
- committed to the wider success of the school and its local community
- a great team player
- committed to high standards in education
- Inner London pay rates
- Very well-behaved and highly motivated pupils
- outstanding resources
- an excellent location -
- excellent professional development
- strong career opportunities
- caring school with great staff
- a diverse professional team who support each other
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Interested in Applying for this Year One Teacher position?
To apply for this Year One Teacher role, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV