An exceptional all-girls school is looking to appoint a school administrator in central London. The post will involve general administrative support to staff, students and parents to aid the smooth running of the school office. This is an initial one year position that will run term time from September 2020- July 2021 in the first instance. The hours would be 7.45 - 15.45 each school day and the successful school administrator would be reporting directly to the bursar. The school are keen to look over CVs ASAP and interview after the May half term break,
* Staff recruitment: Advertising posts, entering vacancies on the website, printing off applications, references requests, organising the programme
* Training: Entering and maintaining the staff training database
* Data entry: Entering new student data, amending record, Year 9 Options and producing relevant reports etc.
* Filing: Student records and related correspondence
* First Aid: Training can be put in place
* The ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with all members of a diverse community
* Experience of offering customer service to a range of clients (staff, parents and students)
* Demonstrate evidence of working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
* Able to be professional and friendly with a welcoming attitude
* Committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people
* Previous experience in an educational or heavily regulated environment
* An understanding of health and safety in the work place
* Able to design flow charts
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The School was judged to be 'outstanding' by OFSTED in March 2009 and November 2005. We are proud of our ethos of continual self-improvement, which characterises every aspect of our rich and culturally diverse school. In 2012 the school was named amongst the top 100 non-selective schools, in recognition of excellent attainment and progress of our students at KS4. In March 2008 the school was designated a High Performing Specialist School and our Training School initiative was launched in September 2008, building on our passion for excellent teaching and learning as well as our commitment to our language specialism and international ethos.
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible to Gavin at Reeson Education