Behaviour Management Specialist - Barking and Dagenham - ASAP Start
A dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with recent classroom experience, is required for a full-time position in a primary school in Barking and Dagenham. The Teaching Assistant role is to work in the classroom assisting 1-1 with a young boy with behavioural needs. For this role you will need to have a TEAM TEACH qualification. This school is located close to the district line with two stations providing 5 minute bus journeys to the school.
This school is looking for an enthusiatic individual who has experienced assisting SEN/behavioural difficulties. The is a brilliant Juniors school and will provide you with all the support needed, they are inclusive of agency staff and will make sure you are intergrated. Staff who have worked at this school through myself have often stayed there a long time and with this behavioural role there is good job security providing you build rapport with the pupil.
I am seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills who can start ASAP and potentially into the next academic year.!
Reeson Education can offers:
* Access to professionally accredited training and courses
* In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge Teaching Assistants need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
* Support along your placement
* The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
Candidates should ideally:
* Have previous SEN experience working with young people.
* Have good communication skills
* Have a good sense of humour
* Be flexible
* Have Excellent attendance and punctuality record
The school provides the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.