***Start date: January 2020***
***Contract type: Full Time*** ***Salary: Main Scale***
***Contract term: Permanent***
***Suitable for NQTs: Yes***
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher with vision and energy to join a team at a thriving school in Waltham Forest. NQT's are also welcome to apply. You should have experience of curriculum planning and delivery, pastoral welfare, be a good communicator and have high standards of behaviour and discipline.
Applicants should be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour.
- A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker and learner with a love for learning
- Flexible in adapting teaching for the needs of all pupils
- Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector
The school can offer:
- An Ofsted rated 'good' school
- Bespoke CPD with opportunities across all phases
- Lively and enthusiastic children
- An inclusive approach to education
- The support of a friendly, committed and motivated leadership team
We welcome, and actively encourage applications for this Class Teacher role in North East London.
Application packs are available to download from the school website. Completed forms
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.