If you . . .
* Believe that teaching and learning should be fun?
* Understand the crucial importance of Early Years education in a multicultural setting, where many pupils are bilingual, have English as an Additional Language or have language development needs?
This role maybe for you…
I am working on behalf of a happy, well-resourced school is conveniently located in Brent, and they are a cheerful team serving fantastic children who are keen to learn. The staff work together with a common purpose - to ensure that school is a stimulating and exciting experience for their children every day, and that every child is properly supported to do the very best they can. The SLT use data to support our teaching, but they never let it drive what they do.
The school are now looking to recruit a teacher to join their EYFS team in their Reception class. The school have a class of 30 pupils in a specially designed, modern EYFS unit which is connected to the main school building.
The Reception teacher will be supported by a qualified Nursery Nurse and teaching assistants, as well as by a non-class-based Early Year Leader who works across the Nursery, Reception and Year 1. As the school is a small, two-form entry school the SLT would ideally like to appoint an experienced Early Years teacher, although teachers who wish to move into EYFS from other primary phases are welcome to apply. The staff have good support in place for planning and professional development, not only from the EYFS leader, but also from the head and deputy who have both been Early Years class teachers. All candidates should have a commitment to high-quality, ambitious, play-based EYFS education, and the drive to deliver it.
Ideal candidate will:
* Have high expectations and pay attention to the detail of children's individual social and learning needs;
* Have a genuine commitment to the celebration of diversity;
* Understand the crucial importance of language development in the Early Years and know how to promote it.
The school can offer you:
* Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with diverse backgrounds and experiences;
* Opportunities to be creative in curriculum planning;
* A well-equipped learning environment with plenty of outdoor space and easy access to the many learning opportunities of central London
* Good TA support
Please forward your CV Ruby @ Reeson Education today if this EYFS Teacher role sounds of interest