Class Teacher KS2
***Start date: January 2020
***Contract type: Full Time ***Salary: Above Outer London
***Contract term: Permanent
***Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives?
Are you ambitious, motivated, and ready to become part of a growing school?
Do you have the drive, ideas, and high expectations to help create a truly transformational school?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, research driven, and teaching focused environment?
If so, we are currently recruiting a Class Teacher KS2 to join a team at a Primary Academy in North East London.
We are working with a growing school with high expectations, and are looking for a new Class Teacher KS2 to join them and continue this journey.
Their belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything they do. They never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes. They are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
As they are growing each year, there are numerous opportunities for professional development, and opportunities to work alongside other schools in the trust.
The can offer the Class Teacher KS2:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within the school.
- Opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school
- Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
- Working groups with other key stage teams in their cluster of schools
- An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
- A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
The right Class Teacher KS2 will have:
- Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
- The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
- A positive outlook and a resilient nature
- A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
You can apply for this Class Teacher KS2 role below or contact Nurani at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values.