Here at Reeson Education we are looking to build a talent pool of candidates within the London Borough of Enfield.
We are currently working with a range of Primary schools located in the heart of Enfield whom will be looking for Primary Teachers that are positive, creative and have experience working in Key Stage 1 or 2 to start work from September/October 2019 on a long-term basis. The year group is flexible depending on the candidate's strengths.
The excelling schools are known for their great academic success and are recognised for their personality and diversity.
They are looking for a KS1 or KS2 teacher, starting in September or October:
THEY ARE LOOKING FOR CLASS TEACHERS WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Be a dynamic, innovative classroom practitioner;
* Encourage and inspire children to achieve their highest potential;
* Work well as part of a successful team;
* Have a commitment to creativity and diversity; and
* Work very effectively with parents
THE SCHOOLS CAN OFFER YOU:
* An opportunity for career progression and opportunities for professional development
* A strong team of committed staff and supportive governors;
* A vibrant learning environment
* Motivated children from a wide range of cultural backgrounds
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
**Applications are invited from experienced teachers and NQT's**
If you are interested in applying for the Class Teachers position please send your up to date CV or contact 0203 841 0777 for further information.