Looking for an exciting opportunity as a Classroom Assistant in Hounslow? Look no further! We're thrilled to offer amazing positions for Classroom Assistants to work in schools across Hounslow.
Working as a Classroom Assistant with Reeson Education promises to be a rewarding experience. You'll have the opportunity to work with experienced teachers and educators, learning and developing your skills while making a real difference in the lives of young people.
As a Classroom Assistant with Reeson Education, your roles and responsibilities will include:
Providing support to teachers in planning and delivering lessons
- Assisting students with their learning, including one-to-one support where required
- Preparing classroom materials and resources
- Monitoring and recording student progress
- Assisting with classroom and behaviour management
At Reeson Education, we pride ourselves on being an attractive company to work for. Here's why:
- We offer competitive pay rates
- We provide ongoing training and support to all our staff
- We have a strong commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- We have a friendly and supportive team, dedicated to helping you achieve your goals
To apply for this exciting opportunity as a Classroom Assistant, you'll need:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A DBS check (preferred but not essential, as we can assist with your application)
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work in a fulfilling role as a Classroom Assistant in Hounslow! Apply now to start your new adventure with Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%