Cover supervisors to work in an exceptional girl's school in Central London. Our client school is looking for candidates with secondary school experience or who are looking to progress into a teaching career in the future, or graduates who are interested in working in a school environment. These roles will range from day to day cover to longer term assignments, some being subject specific other roles covering a variety of subjects. You will be working within a classroom based environment with whole classes and sometimes smaller groups ensuring learning is taking place and a high level of discipline is maintained in line with the schools expectations. We will be registering people over the Summer holidays for these positions, so please send your CV ASAP.
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
Who we are looking for, and what we can offer;
- Candidates with prior Secondary School based experience
- Available for day to day and long term positions
- Applicants who are looking to progress in to a teaching career, all subject areas considered.
- Good educational background.
- Desire to work with pupils aged 11-18
- Applicants who can work independently and as part as a team when required and can adhere to the school policies and procedures.
- Salary £60 -£100 per day.
Applications are welcome from anyone with secondary school experience or a desire to work with pupils aged 11-18. Candidates who are looking to take on a career in teaching in the future are highly recommended to apply. A good academic background is required. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP