- Barnet, North London
- MPS + Outer London Weighting - £140 - £225 per day
- June 2021 - 7 week (half term booking)
- Full time Dance Teacher position
- Key Stages 3 & 4
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Dance Teacher
About the Dance post:
We are seeking a Dance Teacher who is totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. The ability to teach Dance at Key Stages 3 & 4 is desirable. You will be covering an absent member of staff for the final seven weeks of term.
About the School
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements, which is located within a highly desirable part of North London. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. Over the last three years they have achieved great success in national debating championships, enjoyed a host of sporting successes and have won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Barnet Mayor's award for performing arts and music. The schools benefits from purpose built studios and plenty of bright space in which to practice and perform.
Would you like to work in this brilliant school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%