Early Years Practitioner
A creative, friendly, and inclusive school in the heart of London are offering a long-term Early Years Educator role until July 2023. This is a great opportunity for an excellent Early Years Educator looking for a long-term role.
Early Years Practitioner Role requirements:
- Experience working in EYFS
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
- Hold a valid DBS or be willing to have one processed
Early Years Practitioner Main responsibilities:
- To assist the classroom teacher in take engaging lessons
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- Support learning through play
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are an Early Years Practitioner and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are interviewing candidates next week.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%