Early Years Practitioner
"I highly recommend working with Reeson Education" - Just one of our glowing 5 star google reviews.
Are you an experienced early years practitioner seeking a new role in an Ofsted rated outstanding school?
Reeson Education are seeking a passionate, friendly, and caring individual to work at an charming school based in the Neasden area.
This progressive 3 form entry school has a truly wonderful team and a friendly headteacher who is always happy to listen to staff feedback
The head is keen to meet people within the next fortnight.
Responsibilities of this role:
- As an early years practitioner you will be responsible for the daily care of young children, seeing to their physical needs, primarily feeding, and administering first aid where necessary
- Supporting within the classroom across a range of enrichment opportunities including reading, art, planting, and gardening
- Nurturing the children under your care, building lasting connections and ensuring safeguarding is always maintained
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Creative environment where curiosity is welcomed, enquiry is encouraged, and excitement of learning is fostered by a great team.
- This school strives to promote equal opportunities for children and staff alike as well as instilling the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straight forward, no fuss registration process
- A long-term role you will love
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%