Teacher: North West
Contract Type: Full-Time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Competitive daily rate
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years teacher with vision and energy to join a team at a friendly school in Brent. NQT's are also welcome to apply.
You should have experience of curriculum planning and delivery, pastoral welfare, be a good communicator and have high standards of behaviour and discipline.
Applicants should be:
* An excellent practitioner with high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour.
* A team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
* A creative thinker and learner with a love for learning
* Qualified and committed to working in the Primary Sector
The school can offer:
* Ofsted rated 'good' school
* Bespoke CPD with opportunities across all phases
* Lively and enthusiastic children
* An inclusive approach to education
* The support of a friendly, committed and motivated leadership team
We welcome, and actively encourage applications from strong Early Years Teachers. Please contact Ruby at Reeson Education.