** Inner London weighted-pay
** September Start date
** Full-Time position
We are looking for an enthusiastic EYFS teacher to join our friendly team in September. This would be a full time role and an excellent opportunity to join one of the most sought after schools in the area.
You will be supported by two strong nursery nurses in the role looking after a small class size in the mornings, and for the right candidate can offer Intervention with small reception groups in the afternoons. The role therefore offers variability as you'll be working within both Nursery and Reception.
You will be joining an extremely welcoming team, supported by a SLT that encourages their teachers to be creative and express themselves. This role requires the ability to work well in a team and to be adaptable to different situations.
Successful candidate should:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Possess an energetic personality
- Be able to work and communicate well in a team
- Offer a creative approach to their teaching
- Have 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
If you feel this EYFS role is of interest please do not hesitate in contacting Luke from REESON Education ASAP . To apply please forward across a recent CV.