Early Years Class Teacher
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Start date: September 2020
We are currently looking for a Primary School EYFS Teacher to teach an Early Years class in a well-respected school in West London. This is a lovely school that offers a supportive and friendly environment to teach. This position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers.
The school is looking for an EYFS Teacher to join the team and help build on the existing high standards of teaching levels in the school. You will need to be dynamic and resourceful in your teaching approach with the ability to plan and implement inspirational lessons.
Teachers must have:
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
What the school can offer you:
- Open classroom spaces that promote inquisitive and inspired learning
- Excellent pathways for experienced teachers and NQTs alike
- A senior leadership team that is open to new ways of working and meets the needs of the local school community very well
- Inner London pay in line with experience on the Main or Upper Pay Scale
The successful EYFS Teacher will deliver excellence at every level and demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for improving education and raising attainment.
The Head Teacher is keen to see someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for your class.
If this EYFS Teaching role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending an up to date CV to Luke at REESON Education!