We are seeking a dedicated and passionate EYFS Teacher to join a very welcoming Preparatory School in central West London on a permanent basis from September 2023.
As an EYFS Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality education to children aged 3-5 years old. You will work closely with a team of experienced and dedicated staff to create a stimulating and nurturing learning environment that supports the social, emotional, and academic growth of each child.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an EYFS teacher
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to delivering high-quality education to all students
- The ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and school staff
- A creative and innovative approach to teaching and learning
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Small class sizes up to 15 pupils p/class
- Longer School holidays (Christmas/Easter and Summer)
- A supportive and welcoming team of colleagues who are dedicated to your success
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- A chance to work in a vibrant and stimulating school environment that values innovation and creativity in teaching and learning
This top London Preparatory School, are committed to providing a nurturing and challenging educational experience for their students. If you are an experienced and passionate EYFS teacher looking for a new role from September 2023, please do not delay in applying to Bonnie at REESON Education with an updated CV ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.