- Finance Manager for North Hackney, East London
- Excellent staff benefits package available.
- Immediate interviews available.
- Full time and Permanent Finance Manager role
- Amazing Hackney School with supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Extremely forward-thinking school
About the Finance Manager role:
Potential immediate start available; this popular North London secondary school are seeking to appoint an experienced Finance Manager to provide strategic and general financial management support to the school. You will lead the finance team to organise, maintain and monitor the schools' financial functions to ensure a smooth, effective and efficient service in a way that secures and retains the full confidence of others.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
The duties outline in this job description include smooth running and day to day management of the finance department and assisting the Chief Financial Officer in the overall management of the budget, financial systems, processes, and value for money at the school.
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- The school offers a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building that opened in the last 10 years'
- They will provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment with excellent teaching facilities.
- There are pupils who strive to maximise their achievement and are fully supported by parents who work with us in partnership.
- The school has excellent transport links
- There is a high-quality teaching staff fully committed to supporting pupil's academic and personal development.
- There are excellent opportunities for your own professional development
- The believe that qualifications open doors but are only part of the story.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Sociology & Psychology post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.