Graduate SEN TA
* Full Time SEN LSA 1:1
* Working alongside a pupil in KS1 with ASD
* ASAP Start date (upon schools opening)
* Experience in working with Special Educational Needs is desirable but not essential
An Inner London Mainstream primary school are looking to appoint a Graduate SEN TA to join their team. This is a full time role starting asap. The school are looking for an engaging and patient candidate to join their SEN Support Team, the school pride themselves on their facilities and resources available.
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
* Previous experience working within the UK education sector
* Keen interest in SEN and looking for a career in Education
* Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
* PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential
* GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
The school is a wonderful Ofsted rated 'Good' Mainstream primary based in zone 3 London. The school boats from excellent space and resources, alongside an HI unit attached to the mainstream primary. The team work closely to support one another and have a 'can do' attitude! The role will be working within the mainstream classroom setting, whilst also leading interventions and support with Numeracy and Literacy 1:1.
To apply for this full time Graduate SEN TA role please do not delay in contacting Ruby ASAP from REESON Education with an updated CV.