Are you passionate about education?
Are you enthusiastic and hard working?
Would you relish the opportunity to inspire children every day and use your skills to give something back?
If so, I am currently working with an established and friendly Primary Academy in Brent, North West London in their search for a strong Year 4 Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start and to potentially continue in September.
The school has very good transport links with some parking available.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the following qualities:
* Ability to build a good rapport with staff, parents and pupils
* Have an understanding of the National Curriculum
* Have experience of working with children in KS2
* Driven to support the children in reaching their potential
* Keen to work amongst a supportive team
If this kind of role is of interest to you or you would just like to find out more, please apply and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can get in touch by contact Ruby at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777.