Graduate Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is representing a large and Ofsted rated 'outstanding' primary school in the London Borough of Greenwich seeking to employ a graduate teaching assistant to work in a varied role within a supportive key stage two team. The successful graduate will be accepting a split TA position. In the morning it will be working with a child with SEN on a one to one basis and then supporting in the class as a general class TA. In the afternoon it will be working with individuals or groups of children providing interventions across both maths and English.
The school is looking for someone who is a recent university graduate. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong command of both maths and English. Alongside this, a friendly and patient demeanour, and good sense of humour work very well within this school. Lastly, a passion for education and learning, and an ability to build a strong rapport with children.
The role is to begin after the February half term on 24th February 2020. Interviews for the graduate TA role will be held as and when successful CVs are received.
If you feel the above describes you then please don't hesitate to apply for this role ASAP. For more information on this position please contact Dereck at REESON Education.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant position:
- A split role working in key stage two as a general TA, 1:1 SEN support and intervention specialist
- Full time position (8:30am to 4pm daily)
- Late February 2020 start
- Long-term supply role (ongoing temporary contract)
- Scope to become a permanent position
- Daily rate between £70 and £80 per day
- Three form entry primary
- Situated in Greenwich, south London
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Popular school in the area
- Excellent school-home relationships
- Well-connected to the local community
- On-site parking and great public transport options
Minimum requirements to apply for the Graduate Teaching Assistant position:
- Recent university degree
- Strong command of both English and mathematics
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service (we can assist in applying for this)
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.