Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent graduate looking to get into teaching?
Do you want to test the waters and gain some classroom experience before undertaking your PGCE?
Reeson Education are seeking passionate and proactive people to work at an charming community school in Brent.
The school are seeking a graduate teaching assistant to join them this November and interviews will commence in the next couple of weeks.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- In this particular graduate teaching assistant role you will be working with students aged 8-9 years old, helping them with symmetry, fractions and the times tables and ensuring they further develop the core skills necessary to progress into Secondary education in the next couple of years.
- Supporting the classroom teacher with behaviour management in order to enable a cohesive learning environment
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of student progress
About the School:
- Creative environment where students are encouraged to think outside the box and become lifelong learners
- This school strives to promote equal opportunities for children and staff alike as well as instilling the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness and respect for others
- Well located school in the Brent area, easily accessible by Overground and bus
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straight forward, no fuss and remote registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £75 to £90 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%