Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate SEND Teaching Assistant jobs, London ASD, SLD or PMLD support, potential teacher training
I have a number of outstanding SEN schools throughout Greater London that are looking to fill a number of posts for Graduate Teaching Assistant jobs in their classes to offer support to their students. The job will involve working 1:1 or with small groups of SEN children providing consistency and support to their daily learning routines. You will also be offering the class teacher support with planning and preparing class lessons and activities, supporting lower academic ability groups of children and offering class support whenever necessary.
The schools ahave all been rated Outstanding or Good by Ofsted due to their teams of talented and devoted staff, exceptional behaviour management strategies and innovative teaching ideas, enabling pupils a secure and supportive educational experience. Therefore the ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant candidates will have a friendly and devoted nature, the ability to work with Ofsted Outstanding and the desire to continuously improve upon yourself and your working environment.
In order to be considered for these London based Graduate Teaching Assistant jobs you must:
- Have previous referenceable experience of working in a similar role, particularly within an SEN school or Primary School environment
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Have previous experience of working with SEN
- Have an excellent knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures and the UK National Curriculum
- Be degree educated
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in English
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Teacher in the near future due to the schools excellent Teacher Training schemes and supportive environment for those working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.