If you hold QTS, have experience of teaching History across all Key Stages and are currently seeking an opportunity to progress as a History Teacher, this is the role for you.
A position for a full time permanent History Teacher post has become available at a great school in North London.
The post is suitable for both NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint a History Teacher for January 2020.
This will be a permanent position as a History Teacher, teaching in line with the UK National Curriculum from Key Stage 3 to 5.
The salary for this History Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541, depending on the qualifications and experience of each candidate.
A mixed non-selective all through school based in North London. Many of the pupils go onto university to study a variety of subjects.
The school's ethos is categorised within the following descriptions: Aspire, Achieve, Care, Endeavour.
- Pupils achieve excellent results with 55% achieving A*-B grades at A level in 2019
- GCSE results consistently put the school in the top 20% nationally and allow pupils to progress to various levels of further education
- In 2019, over 90% of Sixth Form pupils went to university with many attending Russell group and top third universities
The school has a 'Good' Ofsted report as of 2016 and is 'strongly improving'.
Applications are welcome from History Teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's as well both British trained and overseas trained History Teachers.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered and shortlisted for this position as a History Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of teaching as a History Teacher in Secondary Schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a History Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.