HR ASSISTANT FOR TOP REDBRIDGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Redbridge, East London
- Start date negotiable, can be immediate.
- Full time HR Assistant role
- Highly supportive, vibrant environment
- Working hours: 36 per week, between 8.00am and 4.30pm
- Weeks per year:Term time plus 12 days (to be worked during term time and school closure)
ABOUT THE HR ASSISTANT ROLE IN REDBRIDGE
This 'Outstanding' Redbridge secondary school wish to appoint a HR Assistant. The school are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and supportive HR and Finance Team. Prior experience in an HR or Finance role is desirable but certainly not essential as on the job training will be given.
This position may suit a college/university leaver with an interest predominantly in HR.
ABOUT YOU - HR ASSISTANT - We are seeking an individual who:
- has excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- has excellent IT and administrative skills.
- has the ability to form excellent professional relationships with all members of the school community.
- is an effective team member.
- is able to work using their initiative and often under pressure.
- is adaptable and proactive.
- is passionate and committed to the wellbeing of all students.
outstanding support service to the school, leadership team and governance. You will become an integral part of the school community and a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
This is a non-teaching post which will give the successful candidates an excellent opportunity to work supporting both staff and students at a mixed comprehensive school for students aged 11-18 inclusive of a Specialist ASC Base.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - HR ASSISTANT
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements. The school is located within a highly desirable part of Redbridge. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. The school is fully inclusive with a wealth of opportunities for all learners to achieve their full potential. This is a school which serves the local community and promotes co-operation, responsibility, and respect.
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS POST ASAP / IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%