A full-time short-term position for an ICT Teacher has become available at an outstanding independent all through school in Kingston.
This will be an ICT Teacher position to cover a long-term sickness, starting on the 4th of November 2019 running until approximately April 2020.
Applicants for this ICT Teacher role will need to teach the following:
- Key stage 3 Computer Science
- 1 lesson of GCSE Computer Science
- BTEC Level 2 - ICT
- BTEC Level 3 Computing (team teaching)
The salary for this ICT Teacher position will range from £25543 to £41635, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
A co-educational independent all through school in North Surrey.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate had the following to say about the school during its inspection in May 2018:
- Pupils possess entirely positive attitudes to learning, enjoy working collaboratively, and support and celebrate each other's achievements
- Pupils display excellent self-confidence, resilience and a commitment to improve their learning and performance in readiness for the next stage of their lives
- Pupils' respect for others and for different cultures is excellent
- Pupils of all abilities described how the school had helped them to feel more confident in their learning…and how teachers' support and feedback on their progress enables them to know how well they are doing and to improve further
- Pupils demonstrate a genuine involvement in monitoring their own progress, always seeking to extend it further, helped in this by the school's very good progress and attainment tracking procedures
2019 GCSE Results
- 97% of pupils achieved 5 or more grade 9 - 4 GCSEs including English and Mathematics, which is higher than in 2018 and the joint highest on record for the school
- 7% of GCSEs grades were grade 9 or equivalent and 51% were grade 9 - 6 or equivalent
- The top GCSE performers this year between them achieved twelve grade 9s, nine grade 8s and four grade 7s
2019 A Level Results
- Pupils take up offers from Russell Group and other universities as well as prestigious professional Apprenticeships
- Pupils achieved a 99.2% pass rate at A Level with many achieving their first-choice university. 71.3% of all A Level grades were A* - C
- Most of Year 13 pupils were offered places at their first-choice university or college, with many A Level pupils regularly achieving places at Russell Group universities
Applications are welcome from ICT Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained ICT Teachers.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as an ICT Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of the ICT/Computing/Computer Science curriculum at KS3 to KS5/BTEC Level 2 & 3
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as an ICT Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.