Role: Inclusion Teacher
Location: Stamford Hill
Pay: £180 to £220 (Depending Upon Experience)
Start Date: December 2022
Reeson Education are currently working with an outstanding 4 form entry primary school who are looking to onboard an Inclusion Teacher to join their team of staff.
The headteacher of this amazing primary school is looking for a high quality, dynamic and reflective inclusion teacher to join our creative, innovative and inclusive teacher.
You will work closely with the Resource Provision Lead to support children with SEND, in particular ASD. This role will involve a combination of group and individual teaching.
The ideal candidate should have:
- have an interest and knowledge of supporting children with SEND
- understanding of a child centered approach to personalised learning
- strive to make a difference to outcomes for children
- demonstrate good organisation, reflection and communication skills
- value teamwork and are able to build strong professional relationships
What the School can offer:
- high quality, personalised induction
- excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others nationally
- a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment
- a fully supportive and collaborative trust
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%