An outstanding school in Kingston are currently looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their team in September.
The school was judged 'outstanding' by OFSTED year. This is a unique time to join the school and to be part of their exciting journey forward.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum in particular Key Stage one (KS1) and have exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional Key Stage 1 Teacher , dedicated and hard working
What We Can Offer:
- An exceptional NQT induction package
- A rich and stimulating curriculum which fuses high academic standards with creativity.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Dedicated PPA time
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
The salary for this position will vary depending on experience, and will be pay to scale in line with the national main and upper pay scales with inner London weighting.
If you would like to find out any further information about Key Stage 1 Teacher position or to be considered for interview please send you CV to Luke at Reeson Education.