This lovely C of E Primary School in Harrow is looking to appoint enthusiastic and ambitious Key Stage 1 class teacher. The post is suitable for a teacher, with outstanding practice, who is looking to broaden their experience and to benefit from our supportive leadership structure and career development opportunities. The position provides a great step towards a leadership position.
The detailed job description and person specification for the Key Stage 1 Teacher role is available on application and visits to the school are very welcome.
We offer Key Stage 1 Teachers:
- A good school with ambitions to be outstanding
- A happy and successful school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils.
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners across the curriculum.
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a strong focus on learning.
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- High levels of adult classroom support
- Excellent teaching resources
- A great working environment in an exciting and vibrant part of London.
- Very supportive parents and governors
The school are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher who has excellent classroom practice, a commitment to the schools ethos and values. They must also have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils and provide challenge in their learning
Key Stage 1 Teachers must be:
- Able to set expectations for the children and themselves
- Committed to providing the bet educational opportunities for all children
- Able to motivate and support children
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community
If you would like to join this fantastic team as a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher for January 2020 then please send in your CV ASAP. The head is keen to interview candidates as soon as possible.