A high achieving and creative school nestled in the heart of Merton is seeking a Key Stage one (KS1) class teacher role, starting in September 2020.
The school was judged 'outstanding' by OFSTED earlier this year. This is a unique time to join the school and to be part of their exciting journey forward. Due to their expansion programme and promotion of some teachers to leadership roles we have a selection of posts available for September.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum in particular Key Stage one (KS1) and have exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
What We Can Offer:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum which fuses high academic standards with creativity.
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Specialist Teachers
- Dedicated PPA time
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
The year group will depend on the strengths and preferences of each candidate.
The successful candidate will ideally have Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching placement experience, however the Headteacher is keen to consider Key Stage 2 (KS2) NQT's also as the school are keen to allow staff movement within, as the school grows.
- Formal Teaching Qualifications such as a B.Ed. or PGCE
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- At least two teaching related reference
This is a hugely popular school offering an incredible opportunity for an NQT to join their warm, friendly staff. If you are interested in the role please email your CV to Luke at REESON as soon as possible.