This fantastic school are looking for a Key Stage 1 Class Teacher from September 2020. The position would be to start on a permanent basis and TLRs are available for Outstanding teachers looking for management experience.
The school has been graded as Good with Outstanding elements, and is looking for a KS1 practitioner who can help progress the school to Outstanding. This position is available for either an experienced teacher or NQT, with their induction supported in the new academic year.
The Candidate will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS1
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
The School has;
- 'Good' Ofsted rating
- An exceptional NQT support program
- Good public transport links
- Large secure staff car park
- Friendly and dynamic KS1 staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunities
Should this position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education immediately. Skype interviews are taking placce during current school closures. Do not delay in sending across an updated CV ASAP!