KS1 Class Teacher
Start date: 01/1/20
Contract type: Full Time Salary: Inner London NQT/MPS
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
KS1 CLASS TEACHER
Required for January 2020
Salary: Inner London NQT/MPS
Are you interested in teaching in a wonderful school? Do you want to be part of a team where the children want to learn and the parent's value education?
Would you like to teach in a happy school with an engaging Creative Curriculum?
The school can offer you:
- Polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- Friendly, welcoming, strong and supportive staff, parents and governors.
- Ongoing quality professional development and well-being.
- Inner London Pay.
- On-site car parking & excellent public transport links.
They are looking for a KS1 Class teacher who:
- is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is motivated and committed to raising standards and inclusive practice.
- works effectively as part of a team.
- Has a good sense of humour.
- forms positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this KS1 Class Teacher role. You can send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values.