Role: KS1 Learning Support Assistant
Start date : 04/01/2023
Pay: £80 to £100 per day (Depending Upon Experience)
I am currently recruiting for an "OUTSTANDING" primary school based in Kingston
The Deputy Headteacher of this amazing primary school is looking to onboard an experienced KS1 learning support assistant to support students and teachers across KS1
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience and good knowledge of the primary curriculum.
As a KS1 Learning Support Assistant you will be expected to work on a 1:1 basis or on small group basis providing support to students with SEN
As a KS1 Learning Support Assistant:
- Aiming to maximise learning opportunities and success for all learners.
- Providing pupils with learning support in a 1:1 and small group situation
- Develop the knowledge of the needs of the child whilst seeking advice from SENDco and Class Teacher
- Motivating your pupils to achieve beyond their potential
- Supporting and encouraging pupils in their schoolwork
- Encouraging children to communicate
- Helping children to understand instructions
- Ensuring pupils feel comfortable and confident in their own abilities
- Listening to children read, reading to them, and telling them stories
- Looking after vulnerable children who require a dedicated person to manage their physical needs, including their hygiene
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- CPD Courses
- Team Teach Training
- SEN Training
If you are interested in the above position of KS1 learning support assistant, then please either call me on 02038410777 or email me your CV with most recent work experience on and I will be in touch shortly
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%