KS1 NQT Teacher
Are you qualifying from a Primary PGCE or BA QTS programme in 2020?
Are you looking for your NQT induction year in South London from January 2020?
If the answer is yes, then please do apply below!
Here at REESON Education we are already recruiting for January 2020. Our client school in South London is looking for a KS1 NQT Teacher to bring new and creative ways to teach their pupils, while they provide excellent and supportive induction years to give you a head start in your teaching career!
The school is offering the following for the successful KS1 NQT Teacher:
- Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
- Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers.
- Teach Together initiative whereby teachers of all levels of experience work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching practice.
- Incredibly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
The school would like to hear from a KS1 NQT Teacher who:-
- Thrives on challenges and has high aspirations for all pupils.
- Is energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
Please apply below for this exciting KS1 NQT Teacher position or you can get in touch with me directly so we can start the process, you may contact me on 0203 841 0777 or at