KS1 NQT Teacher
September 2020 start
Central London Location
TheKS1 NQT Teacher Role
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic Primary NQT to take on the role of Class Teacher from September 2020. You'll teach a class within KS1 (Year 1 or 2)dependent upon the right candidate's preference and skill set.
- A small school part of a close federation in Central South LOndon
- Current Ofsted rating of 'Good'
- Supportive and approachable Head teacher and SLT
- Employees of this school often stay for 10 years plus
- Prospects of career progression for experienced teachers
- Outstanding induction programme for NQTs
This role is suitable for a KS1 Primary NQT with a good foundation of teaching knowledge and placement experience. The school are looking for a teacher who is collaborative, nurturing and resilient!
What you'll need to apply for this KS1 NQT Teacher role?
We are seeking someone that has
- Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 Teaching (placements included)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up to date DBS, ideally with an update (or happy to conduct one)
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
- Ideally previous experience working in a coordinating capacity
If you have the qualifications and experience outlined above, and you are a trainee teacher seeking a supportive primary school in which to complete your NQT induction, please don't delay and forward an updated CV as soon as possible.