KS1 Teacher - Primary School in Westminster - January 2023
Are you a talented and hard-working Primary Teacher seeking a new, exciting permanent teaching role in a really lovely school in Westminster? Reeson Education are recruiting in partnership with an ambitious and highly successful Primary School in Westminster to appoint a KS1 Teacher for after the Christmas Holidays for a January 2023 start.
KS1 Teacher role in Westminster:
- A strong, enthusiastic team with a very supportive SLT
- Innovative, exciting school community
- A collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- Exciting curriculum and thriving extra-curricular programme
- Well behaved pupils and supportive parents
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE or Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Proven track record of delivering engaging, exciting, and challenging lessons across KS1
- A huge enthusiasm for education
- A desire for continued self-improvement
- Prepared to welcome new, innovative ways of working
We look forward to supporting you in your application to this KS1 Teacher role. If this position is of interest to you then please send your latest CV
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.