KS1 Teacher | West London | September 2023
Are you a talented, passionate and friendly KS1 Teacher looking to join a friendly, supportive and diverse community from October?
From September 2023, a client school of ours are looking to appoint an outstanding KS1 Teacher for a fantastic Primary School based in Hammersmith, West London.
Based in inner - London, this KS1 Teacher role will see you join a school which was graded as 'Good' in their last Ofsted with outstanding behaviour and safety.
KS1 Teacher | Job Summary:
- KS1 Teacher | 3-11 Nursery Primary School in Hammersmith
- MPS Inner London (£31,575 - £42,624)
- Permanent Contract commencing September 2023
- Diverse, inclusive and vibrant school community
- Open to ECTs and / or experienced KS2 Teacher
KS1 Teacher | What are we looking for?
- QTS, PGCE and strong academic record
- Creative, imaginative, determined, resourceful and adaptable practitioner
- Passionate about learning
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success within an KS2 environment
- Able to communicate your passion to children and parents
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding practice in the classroom
The successful KS1 Teacher will be offered a friendly and supportive team and an outstanding working environment. If this sounds like the exciting KS1 Teacher role that you have been looking for, submit an application today to start the process!
If you're interested in this KS1 Teacher role then please click 'Apply Now' or contact Jack on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%