This 2 form entry primary school located in Hammersmith and Fulham London is seeking to appoint a KS1 teacher with additional phase leadership, from September 2015.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is an excellent class teacher with a passion for the KS1 national curriculum
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Has a strong commitment to school improvement
- Enjoys delivering interactive lessons and is confident with the use of IT
What the school can offer:-
- Bright and spacious classrooms with excellent resources
- Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Two Teaching Related References
The successful candidate must have Key Stage Two (KS1) teaching experience within a similar environment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and must hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this Key Stage 1 role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today, to arrange an interview.