REESON Education is seeking to find a resourceful and energetic teacher for one of our partner primary schools situated in the London Borough of Greenwich, south east London. The KS1 Teacher will be responsible for teaching a Year 2 class in this large, three form entry, friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis starting in March 2020. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The KS1 Teacher position summary:
- Teaching year 2
- Start date: March 2020
- Permanent contract (fixed term for NQTs for first year)
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
- Inner London salary MPS1-UPS3
- Large three form entry primary school
- Judged to be 'good' by Ofsted
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the KS1 Teacher position:
- Experience teaching Reception, KS1 or 2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.