KS2 Class Teacher
Our client school in South London is looking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher for January 2020 to cover a maternity leave.
It would be a great opportunity to be part of a school with:
- a welcoming staff team who successfully collaborate;
- a supportive and calm environment where pupils are ready to learn;
- a culture where your wellbeing takes precedence;
- pupils who enjoy and benefit from a broad and creative curriculum;
- opportunities for career progression.
This school looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who is:
- passionate about teaching;
- dedicated and hardworking;
The school we are working with is a two form entry primary school located in a residential area in South London with strong local community ties. The school boasts a well-designed, bright modern learning environment with superb outside facilities and good transport links nearby.
School Details and Application Method
If you are interested in applying for this KS2 Class Teacher role, do get in touch with Nurani at Reeson Education. Alternatively, please contact the office on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.