Learning Support Assistant - ASAP Start
- OFSTED "Outstanding" Primary School
- Full time, long term contract role
- Whole class support
- Excellent facilities and supportive team
- Large, vibrant and diverse school
REESON Education are recruiting for a pro-active and dynamic Learning Support Assistant to join an "Outstanding" Hackney Primary school for an immediate start. The role will be offering support to a class of approx. 28 KS2 pupils, assisting the class teacher with lesson preparation and ensuring the children are reaching their full potential.
The ideal Learning Support Assistant candidate will have previous experience working within a Primary School or Child Care setting (preferred but not essential). You will be able to think on your feet, work well within a team but also act on your own initiative. You will be responsible, patient and able to follow school policies effectively to manage behaviour both in the classroom and outside in the playground.
Qualifies for a successful Learning Support Assistant:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging
- Committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage students to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching
In order to apply for this Learning Support Assistant role you must have:
- A clear, enhanced DBS check on the update service (or valid within 1 year)
- Information for 2 recent references
- Ideally previous experience within a school or childcare setting
Interviews for this Learning Support Asssitant role are being arranged over the next week, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you are an experienced Learning Support Assistant interested in a new challenge, or a recent graduate looking to pursue a career within education, please send your CV to Amy at REESON today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%