Job Title: Learning support assistant
Pay : £75 to £95 (Depending Upon Experience)
Location: Enfield, London
Start date: 02/2023
Reeson Education are currently looking for an experienced Learning support assistant to work in a "OUTSTANDING" primary school based in Enfield.
The headteacher of this lovely school is looking to hire a passionate, enthusiastic and engaging learning support assistant to support a group of students in KS1.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates or future aspiring teachers to develop their experience within a school setting.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience of working in a school setting supporting pupils either on a 1:1 basis or on small group basis.
The school has very close links to the public transport with the crouch hill station being only 5 minutes' walk away.
As a Learning support assistant, you will:
- be able to work as part of a team and have excellent communication skills;
- ensure children are cared for in a happy and safe environment;
- have knowledge of children working within the autistic spectrum;
- have knowledge of working with children with emotional needs;
- be able to demonstrate a range of strategies for supporting children with a variety of learning difficulties and needs;
- flexible, enthusiastic and adaptable - no two days are the same;
- committed to creating a caring and stimulating environment for children to learn;
- educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in Maths and English;
- hold a relevant level 2/3 NVQ/BTEC qualification.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- CPD Courses
- Team Teach Training
- SEN Training
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So, if you feel you are suitable for this Learning Support Assistant role, then please either apply below or forward your cv or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.