Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Location: Hounslow, UK
Salary: £80-£100 per day
Contract Type: Temporary/Part-time
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our lovely primary school in Hounslow. The successful candidate will be working with the school's dedicated teaching staff to provide support to students with a range of needs. You will work closely with the class teacher to provide tailored learning support to individual pupils, as well as assisting with classroom management and the delivery of group activities.
- Supporting students with additional needs, including those with SEN, EAL, or behavioural difficulties
- Working closely with the class teacher to provide tailored learning support to individual pupils
- Assisting with classroom management and the delivery of group activities
- Supporting pupils during break times and extra-curricular activities
- Liaising with parents and carers as required
- Maintaining accurate records of pupil progress and support provided
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant experience working with primary school aged children
- Knowledge of current teaching methods and strategies for supporting pupils with additional needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent)
This is a an immediate start. The salary offered is between £80-£100 per day, depending on qualifications and experience. If you are a motivated and energetic candidate with a passion for working with children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our wonderful primary school in Hounslow
if you have perience and suitability for the role. please send you Cv to Pedro @ Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%