Are you committed to supporting pupils with Special Needs?
Do you have prior experience teaching Maths?
If yes I would love to speak with you!
Reeson Education are currently recruiting for a Maths teacher for a special needs school based in North London.
The school support children from the ages of 5 - 19 with a primary, and a secondary section and also a 6th form.
They are currently looking for a permanent teacher to start in September or sooner if need be.
Specifics for the role:
- A good / outstanding Teacher of Maths with QTS
- Able to teach the Secondary Curriculum across KS3 and KS4 including Entry Level and GCSE qualifications
- Experienced in and passionate about working with pupils who have autism
- Effective at coaching and mentoring
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient
- Committed to raising standards and improving pupil's life chances to achieve their potential
- An experienced leader who inspires colleagues and holds them to account
- A flexible team player
- Committed to continuing professional development
- Teachers Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Plan
- A relocation package if required
- Opportunities for extensive CPD
- Up-to-date schools with the facilities and resources to support SEN pupils
- Lend a hand" style staff teams - support available if needed
- Progression through school, dependent on career path/school needs
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Compassionate leave.
- Enhanced Occupational sick leave.
- Annual leave
The school are now looking to bring more experience to the team.
You will join our caring and supportive specialist school where you will have access to experienced support staff and access to state of the art resources enabling you to deliver lessons that can engage students of all abilities. This is a great opportunity to give children with profound and multiple learning difficulties access to high-quality education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients